A Life in the Wild – Photo Contest!
September 1 – November 1, 2018
It’s your chance to show-off those amateur photography skills and win big! From September 1 – November 1 post your own Life in the Wild photos (domestic or wild animals, landscapes, nature, etc.) on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and follow the rules below to be entered to win. A panel of judges from The Durham Museum and Rockbrook Camera will select their top ten favorites the week of November 5 and Thomas D. Mangelsen himself will then select the grand prize winner! Each of the top ten finalists receives a free family day-pass to The Durham Museum and a $10 gift card to Rockbrook Camera. The grand prize winner receives a Durham Museum Family Membership and a Nikon Coolpix P900 digital camera – valued at $599.99 – courtesy of Rockbrook Camera.
Rules to participate:
- POST YOUR PHOTO: to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
- TAG YOUR PHOTO: @TheDurhamMuseum and @RockbrookCamera
- USE THE HASHTAG: #WildAboutTheDurham
- Photographers may submit a maximum of 4 entries (individual photos) throughout the contest period.
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the United States.
- Employees of either The Durham Museum or Rockbrook Camera and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate.
- By entering the contest you grant The Durham Museum rights to repost or display the photo on it’s social media channels.
- Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- Void where prohibited by law.