Weekly Digital Learning
Each Monday Museum Live! brings 30 minutes of interactive and engaging content straight to your home or classroom. This broadcast-style show includes segments featuring guest speakers from our Smithsonian network, a behind-the-scenes look at museum exhibits and artifacts, cultural connections to the community, and even currents events. Plus, teachers and parents will receive a follow-up activity after each session. Join us week after week for new content, submit questions or topic ideas, and even have a chance for one of your students to join us live! This program is sure to become the highlight of your week.
Once you have registered, you will be emailed a link to access the program.
*Please note: This event occurs at 10AM CST.
- Select the burgundy “tickets” icon above to sign up.
- Enter the total number of students participating in the “Digital Learning Participant” quantity box below.
- Enter your information for “Registrant 1: Digital Learning Participant”.
- Enter the school your child/students attend, the number of students participating (should match the number of registrants), and (optional) first names for student shoutouts.
- If there is more than one student participating please check the “Register Later (Provide registrant information during check-in)” box for all additional registrants, so that you do not need to register each student individually.
- You can also register for multiple weeks by adding one week to your cart, then going back to add another before you check out.
- Please make sure you receive an e-mail confirmation to ensure you’ve completed registration.
- Need to register a large number of students for multiple dates? Just give Paige a call at 402-444-5027 and we can get you signed up!
Have questions? Please call The Durham Museum Education Department at 402-444-5027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.