Tickets on Sale Now for “Downton at The Durham”
It’s the social event of the season and you’re invited! Be the first to experience The Durham Museum’s fall exhibition, Dressing the Abbey, during “Downton at The Durham” – Thursday, September 22, 6-9PM. Event tickets are $40 for museum members and $50 for non-members. Must be 21 or older to attend. Tickets include admission to the museum, one drink ticket and all the evening’s activities. Purchase tickets online at www.DurhamMuseum.org or by calling 402-444-5071. Group ticket packages and sponsorships are also available.
“Downton at The Durham” event includes:
- A first look at our fall exhibition, Dressing the Abbey, featuring the original costumes worn by the stars of Downton Abbey™ that depict fashions of the British aristocracy in the early 20th century. Dressing the Abbey weaves popular culture, fashion and history while evoking fans’ favorite moments.
- Downton Abbey inspired hors d’oeuvres.
- Ballroom dancing with live music from the Bel Canto Duo
- Indoor croquet on our custom-built courts. Croquet Omaha will be on hand to give guests pointers on the game and show off some trick shots.
- Vintage cars from the era
- Tea and desserts
- Cash bar available for cocktails, beer, wine and soda
- Photo ops, a scavenger hunt and much more!
The exhibition is developed and distributed by Exhibits Development Group in cooperation with Cosprop Ltd., London, England. The exhibition is not endorsed by, sponsored by, licensed by, associated with, or otherwise affiliated with the television series Downton Abbey™, NBC Universal International, Carnival Film and Television Limited or their representatives.