LOOKING FOR A GUEST SPEAKER?
The Durham’s Speaker’s Bureau may be your answer!
Led by the museum’s senior staff, The Durham’s Speakers Bureau has programs available that are appropriate for small meetings to large conferences. You can select from a wide-range of subjects including:
• The History of Union Station
• Hidden Treasures: Inside the Byron Reed Collection
• Inspiring through the Experience, Connecting Generations
• Behind the Scenes: Exhibit Project Management from LOI to Load-Out
• Preserving Your Family Treasures
We also have a program that's appropriate for pre-school aged children explaining what a museum is and the amazing things you can learn during a visit. Call (402) 444-5071 or email info@DurhamMuseum.org to learn more. Speaker’s Bureau programs are appropriate for groups of 25 or more. Two weeks advanced notice is requested for speaking engagements. A donation of $50 for each engagement recommended.