Friday, October 2, 2015 4-7pm
Experience the region’s largest open house held exclusively for teachers and education professionals. This highly anticipated event is free and is packed full of opportunities including:
Online registration is now open.
- Over 55 exhibitors sharing their programming and educational support for the region
- Networking and free classroom resources
- Information about The Durham’s upcoming exhibits and events
- An Omaha history tour aboard Ollie the Trolley
- Door prizes, raffle drawings, a complimentary cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception
Click here to register today!
Did you know that as an educator you can receive a yearly membership to The Durham for only $50?
Click here to learn more and join today!
Teachers' Night is sponsored by:
Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Carmen and John Gottschalk Foundation
Omaha Public Power District
Metropolitan Community College
First Nebraska Educators Credit Union
Nebraska State Education Association
Metropolitan Utilities District
Download a flyer to post at your school.