Please join The Durham Museum for the 10th anniversary of the region’s largest open house and information exchange exclusively for our community’s teachers and education professionals!
Friday, October 4, 2013 4-7pm
The Durham Museum Teachers’ Night is sponsored by Cox Communications, First Nebraska Educators Credit Union,
- Meet representatives and pick up free classroom resources from more than 60 area cultural and educational institutions
- Tour The Durham’s latest temporary exhibitions, Liberty on the Border: A Civil War Exhibit from Cincinnati Museum Center and Goose Bumps! The Science of Fear from the California Science Center
- Learn about the museum’s upcoming blockbuster exhibition, The 1968 Exhibit from the Minnesota History Center
- Experience an Omaha history tour aboard Ollie the Trolley
- Door prizes, raffle drawings, and a complimentary cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception will make this an evening you will not want to miss!
The Holland Foundation, the Adah and Leon Millard Foundation, the Nebraska State Education Association
and the Metropolitan Utilities District.